Acquisition Distribution Layer( ADL)
ADL is developed with air through bonded technology to be used for the production of baby diapers, sanitary napkins and incontinence diapers.
Our ADL are available in wide range of basic weight and colors and to achieve super dryness through their key performances:
• Fast Acquisition
• Wide spreading
• Low re-wet to avoid skin irritation
Inner Core: 76mm
Outer roll diameter: 580/780mm can be customized
Color: light blue/green or can be customized
Application: ADL for hygiene pads and diapers.
Packing by wrapping film
1. Q: How many grades of spunlace non woven you have?
A: We have many different grades with different ratio of viscose and PET.
More viscose materials, softer and more expensive.
2. Q: Which one is most popular available?
A: Different country have different requirement.
For us, the popular ratio is Viscose: PET= 2:8 or 3:7 or 4:6 .
3. Q: Can you make jombo roll of spunlace non woven for us?
A: Yes we can, but should be suitable for our machine width( 3200mm)
See other raw materials you may be interested in
- Perfume/Sanitizer lotion/Plastic caps for wet firstname.lastname@example.org