PE Backsheet Film(Polyethylene film)
PE Backsheet Film (Polyethylene film) is micro-embossed for cloth-like feeling, and for your converting adult diapers, baby diapers, feminine sanitary napkins, pantyliners and medical underpads. Also known as fluid-impermeable bottom cover sheet.
Common characteristics of PE film include:
• Cost saving and sustainability benefit due to low thickness
• Durable with excellent waterproof performance to avoid leakage
• Restricted liquid and air flow from non-porous structures acting as barriers
Inner Core: 76mm
Outer roll diameter: 460-5800mm can be customized
Color: white/blue/pink/ can be customized
Application: back sheet for hygiene pads and diapers as well as underpads.
Packing by wrapping film and cardboard
1. Q: How many grades of spunlace non woven you have?
A: We have many different grades with different ratio of viscose and PET.
More viscose materials, softer and more expensive.
2. Q: Which one is most popular available?
A: Different country have different requirement.
For us, the popular ratio is Viscose: PET= 2:8 or 3:7 or 4:6 .
3. Q: Can you make jombo roll of spunlace non woven for us?
A: Yes we can, but should be suitable for our machine width( 3200mm)
- Perfume/Sanitizer lotion/Plastic caps for wet firstname.lastname@example.org