Super Absorbent Polymer(SAP)
Its high centrifuge retention capacity helps to hold more liquid and improves the performance of the diapers.
Common characteristics of SAP include:
• High absorbency under high load
• High retention
• Excellent stability of gel-strength in urine
• Less leakage
Application: absorbent material for hygiene pads and diapers.
Option 2: 14.4tons/20’GP with pallet
1. Q: How many grades of spunlace non woven you have?
A: We have many different grades with different ratio of viscose and PET.
More viscose materials, softer and more expensive.
2. Q: Which one is most popular available?
A: Different country have different requirement.
For us, the popular ratio is Viscose: PET= 2:8 or 3:7 or 4:6 .
3. Q: Can you make jombo roll of spunlace non woven for us?
A: Yes we can, but should be suitable for our machine width( 3200mm)
See other raw materials you may be interested in
- Perfume/Sanitizer lotion/Plastic caps for wet email@example.com